Job Duties and Responsibilities Include (but not limited to)
- Reports all known defective equipment or protective devices
- Reports all accidents / injuries to Project Manager or employer, ensure paperwork is completed
- Comply with all company rules and procedures
- Uses all machinery, tools, equipment as authorized, including PPE’s, in a safe manner
- Supports the companies safety culture
- Ensure that crew time sheets are completely and accurately fill out
- Meet with Project Manager to discuss day’s work
- Circle check, pre use equipment inspection, ensure all equipment is safely loaded when transporting
- Verbal performance evaluations for crew members to management
- Discuss daily plan with crew; attend crew leader meetings
- Oversee and conduct weekly tailgate safety meetings
- Complete assigned tasks in a safe, efficient and professional manner
- Ensure that all PPE’s are being worn in compliance with the company and legislative regulations
- Report defective / broken equipment and other workplace hazards to their Project Manager
- Train your crew members daily, as to proper techniques, work procedures, maintenance and safety issues
- Proper care for tools/ equipment on job site to avoid loss or misuse
- Ensure crew members adhere to dress code
- Show leadership and guidance to crew members, lead by example
- Responsible for ensuring crew meets quality standards and stays within the allotted man-hour
- Provide accurate hour break downs of work to their Project manager upon completion of a project
- Ability to operate all equipment (skidsteer, excavator, stone caw, compactor, etc.)
- Interact with clients on site when needed, provide exceptional customer service in a polite and courteous manner
- Oversees the quality of workmanship on site, delegates tasks
- Encourage crew to work together as a team, provide praise and appreciation to all team members
- All employees of Renaissance Landscape Group are responsible for personal, co-worker, and public safety.
- Must have at least 5 years of experience as a Landscape Site Foreman
- Valid and clean driver's license abstract
- Work well both individually and within a team environment
- Have good oral and written communication skills, job task planning and organization
- Complete all paperwork required by Management
- Adhere to company uniform policy to reflect a neat and professional image.
- Willingness and available for continuous learning.
- Some heavy lifting/labour may be required (>100 lbs.).
- Willingness to work extended hours during busy periods.