Our design-build proccess takes the stress out of your landscape transformation. Relax, we've got this.
Our Design-Build Process
Our team begins the design process with a complimentary on-site consultation in order to review your requirements and the goals for your landscape project.
This on-site meeting will allow us to gather detailed information in order to provide a design proposal. The proposal will itemize the scope of design work, the number of site visits required, detailed drawings (when necessary) and costs associated with implementing the design framework.
When the design proposal is accepted along with the design fee, the design stage of the process begins.
Our design process includes:
- We start with a full scale site analysis including taking site grades, detailed measurements, and comprehensive photo documentation.
- We then input the recorded information into our CAD software to create a base plan.
- Using the base plan we create a concept drawing based on a detailed discussion of your needs, wants and style.
- When presenting the concept drawing we meet with you and gather more additional information and discuss any changes.
- Once we have received your feedback, we revise the concept drawing and then present a final plan with detailed pricing for construction.
- Engineered drawings for any structures requiring permits will be provided when necessary and at additional cost.
- We also offer 3D rendering for project plans to give you a more accurate idea of what the finished product will look like.
Once you have made a decision to move forward with the construction phase, an agreement letter is prepared which itemizes expectations and an agreed upon proposal.
Prior to the start of the each project there will be an onsite meeting with the project foreman to review the scope of work and plan out the construction. This ensures that we are able to deal with any possible 'roadblocks' prior to project commencement.
Our foremen are approachable and courteous and will be pleased to answer any of your questions or address any concerns throughout the duration of the project.
We are in constant communication with you throughout the project. We are not finished until you are completely satisfied with the work. We focus on the details so you don't have to worry.