General Labourers are responsible for assisting Lead Hands or Site Foremen in the all tasks associated with project construction.
Ensure that vehicles, trailers and tools used throughout the day are kept clean and organized at the end of every day.
Ensure that any damaged, lost or stolen tools or equipment are reported to the Lead Hand, Site Foreman or Manager immediately
Follow direction from the Lead Hand, Site Foreman or Manager
Operate equipment including stone saws, blowers, compactors, drills, skill saws etc. safely
Use all hand tools safely and efficiently.
Clean up any mess left around the shop at any time or on the site prior to leaving for the day
Ensure all work done is done to the Renaissance Landscape Group standard of excellence
Project a positive company image by acting professionally at all times, on or off client properties
Follow all company policies and procedures including Health & Safety Policy
- Some landscape construction experience is and asset
- Valid and clean driver's license abstract
- Work well both individually and within a team environment
- Have good oral and written communication skills, job task planning and organization
- Complete all paperwork required by Management
- Adhere to company uniform policy to reflect a neat and professional image.
- Willingness and available for continuous learning.
- Some heavy lifting/labour may be required (>100 lbs.).
- Willingness to work extended hours during busy periods.